The Marion Natural History Museum relies on the donations of its patrons to sustain our education programs.
If you would like to make a tax-deductible gift to help sustain and expand the Natural History Museum's educational programs, please click the link below to donate via PayPal — it's quick, easy, and you can use your credit card! Thank you for your contribution to life-long learning for all ages throughout our community!
Item Donations Are Also Welcome!
The Museum is also in need of specific items, and if you have the means or desire to donate toward some of these, it is much appreciated!
- Animal tracking replicas, $160
- Animal scat replicas, $70
- Additional dissecting microscope, $180
- Field microscopes (Brock optical magiscopes), $250/each
- Owl pellets (requesting 30), $2.50/each
- Replacement Stream Table kit, $90
- Marine Science Water Quality Test kit, $590
- Replacement water turbidity kit, $40
- Replacement nitrate testing kit, $32
- Replacement phosphate testing kit, $27
- And the donation or purchase of more LEGOs for our "engineers-in-training" at the museum is always welcome.
Are You an Amazon.com Shopper?
Please shop from Amazon's Smile page and choose your favorite local natural history museum (us!). Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase price to the Marion Natural History Museum, at no additional cost to you! Click below to see how.